May 12, 2016

Top 5 || Drugstore Skincare Essentials

When it comes to skincare, there are a lot of different products that promises a lot of things, both from high-end brands or more affordable ones. I'm quite picky with this kind of products and I have to confess that I actually try a lot of them. Today I put together my top 5 drugstore skincare essentials in order to share with you some of my absolute favourite products that are super affordable and actually works out.

Garnier - Micelar Cleansing Water 
This All-in-One Makeup Remover, removes makeup, cleanses and refreshes without rubbing your face. It works for perfectly for face, eyes and lips although I don't often use it to remove my eye makeup. It's amazing the way this cleanser works, leaving my skin perfectly clean, super hydrated and fresh without over-drying it. Even when I'm not wearing makeup, I love to clean my face with this water, just before going to bed and I always wake up with an amazing and bright skin.

Garnier - Moisture + Radiance Gel Cream
This oil-free gel cream is perfect for tired and dull skin. After using it for the first time my skin instantly looks and feels smooth and fresh and it stayed like that through the day. I use it in a regular basis and I feel that my skin is moisturised, hydrated and healthy. It has a water-jelly texture that gives you a fresh sensation. From this collection, you have 3 more creams: for normal to dry skin (here), for dry to very dry skin (here) and for combination to oily skin (here).

Garnier - Ultimate Anti-Cellulite Oil
I don't actually have bad cellulite or something like that although I have dimply thighs and that's quite annoying. This beauty oil doesn't eliminate cellulite it just reduces its appearance but after all, that's everything I was looking for when I bought this oil. With only a few drops rubbed in and I felt that it toned and smoothed my skin and my dimples. Another point goes to it smell, enriched with lemon, mandarin and grapefruit essential oils so, if you like citrus smell, I'm pretty sure you'll love this product too.

Nivea - Double-Effect Eye-Makeup Remover
This eye-makeup remover is perfect for every skin type and is the most effective remover for waterproof mascara and every type of eye-makeup, like eyeliner and eye shadows. Another great thing is that it is super gentle and protects the lashes. For me, this is the holy grail of eye-makeup remover, I highly recommend it because how-well it works with everyone, regardless what's the product that you're trying to remove.

L'oréal - Sublime Glow Gel Exfoliant
This exfoliating gel effectively removes impurities and dead skin cells, revealing a smooth, cleaner and luminous skin and since it's super gentle because of its micro-beads, it doesn't irritate the skin. You apply this product after washing your face with water and then you just remove the product with water as well. I automatically feel with a fresh face. I usually use it at night routine, before applying my micelar water and it's the perfect combo for a great skin in the morning.

What are your favourite drugstore skincare essentials? Have you ever tried any of this products? I always like to know what your favourites are and check them out because sometimes it can work out really well for me too. Also, let me know if you like posts like this "Drugstore series" or "Top 5" beauty/skincare/nails/etc. products because I would love to keep sharing them with you.

37 comments:

  1. Nice post <3

    http://mypersonalkloset.blogspot.com.es/2016/05/frida-kahlo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei as tuas escolhas, são de facto produtos excelentes!

    Beijinhos
    Sou Patrícia

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all seem like such great products, all of which I've never tried before! I've been reading a lot of positive reviews on the Garnier Micelar water, I honestly haven't come across a single negative review, so I guess that's a clear indication that I need to give it a try after I use up my cleansing wipes! Thanks for sharing your drugstore favorites with us and I hope you're having a great week so far, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great! I love drug store products.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much garnier ! nice products and review

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like great products! I should give them a try!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. obrigada pelo comentário <3
    nunca experimentei nenhum destes produtos, mas ando curiosa com alguns :D

    www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A água micelar é muito boa. Bem fresquinha e suave para a pele.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoje é o dia de quem está onde tantas vezes não está mais ninguém! Hoje é o nosso dia: Feliz Dia Internacional dos Enfermeiros

    ReplyDelete
  10. Não tenho nenhum destes produtos mas gostava de experimentar a água micelar!
    Beijinhos!
    Sparkling Bronze

    ReplyDelete
  11. eu sou completamente preguiçosa para fazer limpeza de pele!!
    gostei do teu blog, vou seguir, beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely could not live without the Garnier Micellar Water. I don't use it to take my make-up off either, instead I use it as a toner. I love it so much, I am scared they will stop selling it so I have stocked up! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, thanks for sharing! I like the L'Oreal exfoliant gel, I'll probably give it a try :-)

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. fun post! Ill need to try some of these products out!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tenho a água micelar e o gel de limpeza da Garnier cá em casa para experimentar, os restantes não conhecia mas fiquei curiosa!

    Beijinhos, Hellen
    http://instantesimprovaveis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Muito obrigado minha querida :D E acho que abordar aquele género de temáticas até nos pode fazer querer sair um pouco da nossa zona de conforto. Também adoro a cor. Aliás, acaba por ser uma cor intemporal e fácil de usar em qualquer estação :D

    Ainda não experimentei nenhum destes cremes, mas fiquei super curioso com o creme de rosto!

    NEW DIY POST | Wall Hanging.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fiquei de olho no óleo anti-celulite :)

    http://www.mykindofjoy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Micellar water is such a life (and time!) saver - I use one by Simple on my eyes and it's so gentle :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this! Have a lovely weekend. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. These all sound like great products! I've been using Neutrogena and L'Oreal products for years and have been very happy with them.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  21. I too LOVE the micelar water! It is truly wonderful :-)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,

    http://nikkilund.dk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Daí ainda só experimentei um creme da garnier!
    beijinhos, The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gostei muito dos teus produtinhos...alguns desses já usei e tenho alguma curiosidade com esse óleo da Garnier...gostava de experimentar, mas não sei se vale a pena...
    Beijinhos e bom fim de semana.

    misscokette.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Essa água micelar da garnier eu to louca para testar porque a da loreal é ótima, tem resenha dela no meu blog se quiser ver depois, e já esse demaquilante da nívea eu detesto ele de uma tal forma que nem da pra comentar, nas minhas maquiagens ele não funcionou, a máscara de cílios fica lá como se não tivesse passado nada, mas os outros produtos eu adorei conhecer ♥ ótimo post ♥
    lravilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I might try to use Garnier Miscelar cleansing water. It seems that it is a very good cleanser :)

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love garnier micellar water & it is great everyday product!

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oooh, what a lovely post! Personally I would love to try the Micellar Cleansing Water since it's SO popular! I feel so sad I've never used it. It sounds amazing!

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  28. great products! I have the cleansing water myself and i love it :)
    xo,

    Louisa

    www.theurbanslang.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adoro a àgua micelar da garnier. Os restantes não conhecia.
    Muitos beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  30. The cleansing water sounds like a great product! I will have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love shopping at Drugstore and I always get something back home!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Também uso o desmaquilhante da Nivea e a água micelar da garnier e gosto muito. São dois produtos que não dispenso da minha rotina :)

    Beijinho
    Daniela
    Blog | Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Snapchat: cidadedopecado

    ReplyDelete
  33. Garnier is one of my favourite brands ever! so under-appreciated! thanks for sharing xX

    kynialikethecountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. a água micelar da Garnier é sem dúvida o meu produto favorito, muito mais barata do que a da Biotherma e super eficaz :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your time! I'll for sure visit your blog (don't forget to leave the link) and I answer all of your questions in your comments! Have a lovely day
// If you want to contact me, feel free to email me to maadalenaaa.blog@gmail.com //